Thursday, May 27, 2010

Why Should I hire a 'Day Of' Wedding Coordinator???

Why should I hire a 'Day Of' Wedding Coordinator?  The question that never ceases to amaze me.

Would you jump out of an airplane without a parachute???  Not me...actually I would insist on two parachutes and a guide to be with me...solid backup plans are critical.

I love the famous "my mom/sister/aunt/cousin is doing my 'day of' coordination."  Don't you like your mom/sister etc and want them to have fun and enjoy the day as well and not be worrying about all the little things???

While many brides-to-be are great with details and have all the plans made in advance, there are guaranteed to be some minor snafus on the day that have the potential to be very upsetting.  Your wedding should be memorable, and not from the mishaps, but because it flowed smoothly and you felt like the princess we all deserve to be once in a lifetime!!

Even if you have already planned your wedding, consider hiring a coordinator to direct everything on your day to help create a stress-free wedding that you will remember the rest of your life.  Remember, ever show needs a director...you and your fiance are the stars of your show, and your families are there to celebrate your day.


Perfectly Planned Specializes in 'Day of' coordination and is here to assure you a stress and worry free PERFECT wedding day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment